CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> Wishes

Publishing Controls

Print topic Send  topic

Finian826

Posted: 01/23/2009, 10:49 AM

Good day,
So far over the years of using CCS from 2.0 right up to current, I have enjoyed the ability to publish over sftp. I know a few others may find this request not very useful, but I would.
Some servers don't have their ssh daemon listening on the default port of 22, some have it moved to an obscure port number. It would be nice if in the publishing options of the project settings, if there was a place to specify the port to connect for sftp uploads.
This should not be a big task to do, just a simple input box the is either enabled or disabled based on the sftp/ssh check box. In there the user types in the port number that the server accepts ssh connections on. The only hard part would be how the port number is passed to the upload client based on the version and flexability of the sftp client CCS has built into the program.

Thanks
Terry
View profile  Send private message
datadoit
Posted: 01/23/2009, 1:38 PM

Agreed.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login