CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

Dynamic Include

Print topic Send  topic

cclooksgood

Posted: 05/28/2009, 9:33 AM

Hello,

I have done a great deal of browsing through the forums here looking for my solution.

What I know and What I need...

I need the ability to use a different header file that includes both HTML and dynamic data from a SQL database based on an ID.....

I know that it is not possible to dynamically use different include files.

What I know from the great information on this site is to put multiple blocks of header code in different panels and then based on the ID only show the correct panel.....

What I dont know is how to do this..... My obstacle is providing the action or the code in the panel for show or hide...

I need somebody to help me with this and I will donate using PAYPAL.... straight forward

I have also paid CC $4,000 last year to do custom coding for me, in other words, I always have custom work to be done....

This is urgent...... I need somebody that instantly walk me through this on the phone.... You will be to see results, Please no discovery time here, I want somebody that either has done it or done something similar.....

INMOTION C#
SQL
View profile  Send private message
robertmann

Posted: 05/29/2009, 2:13 AM

Inmotion C# may be the only code in CCS allowing dynamically including pages. I may not have time to help but try posting in Inmotion forum or contact yes support coz this can take less than hour to figure out.

sent from somePhone

Posted: 05/31/2009, 11:37 AM

Thank you for the reply Robert.... I will....

If you do have time, I will donate of course to a paypal account if you have one...
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login