CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> IDE/GUI

UNUSUAL GUI PROBLEM

Print topic Send  topic

optron

Posted: 09/14/2009, 4:29 PM

I AM STUCK !

Two groups from ma CCS menu disapeared. In place of menu items I can only see grey rectangles !!!
I had that problem jus 2 weeks ago. Reinstalled CCS, reactivated it and it worked fine for few days. Now its screwed up again. Has anybody experienced something like that ? or have any clue what to do ????

Arthur

View profile  Send private message
optron

Posted: 09/18/2009, 11:41 PM

After 3rd installation I run into the same problem again.

Any ideas what could have caused that ?

Arthur

selwonk

Posted: 09/23/2009, 4:55 AM

I am experiencing the same problem in Windows XP Professional 2002 with Service Pack 3.

MK

Mike Knowles
Hagen

Posted: 09/23/2009, 2:02 PM

I’d also have the same problem..
In my case, the menu problem was related to the style..
To fix it, I did open the HTML, and compared the page or component style with the menu style class name.
I believe that my problem started after I tried out, and build own style for page or components..
Earlier this summer, was the last time this menu problem did occur for me with CCS 4.2, winXP pro, SP3..
I‘d fixed it the same way..
(Replaced the wrong name for style reference, or if it was the menustyle name inside the DIV class for the menu…)

// Michael
Hagen

Posted: 09/23/2009, 2:27 PM

Forget my last reply ;)
I'd just find out that your problem was related to CCS GUI, and not the menu in application that you did build..

I’ve NOT had the problem that you described with the CCS GUI menu’s..

But I’ve experienced this kind of problem in other develop programs.. (menu or missing icon’s)
In these programs, I’d have to delete some file, or remove some file write protection or similar, after guidance from support.

//Michael
Rick

Posted: 09/23/2009, 7:37 PM

I have had something similar in the past but I do not remember the details other than I think a file or files were missing or in the wrong directory. A little more recently I experienced the below, again suggesting files supporting the menu have to be in the right place, and the proper place may not be that obvious.

The somewhat more recent example that I remember is at least one of the style menu style sheets, 'adx.css is in a different directory than I expected it to be in. I expected all menu style information to be in the directory with the style name of the directory style chosen for the menu but it is in the 'styles' directory, not the specific style name subdirectory. My menu is horizontal and when this file is not there the menu displays all the menu choices exploded out over the screen. There may be other such supporting files that need to be where they are expected to be Maybe look at the html and code to find some more clues.

Good luck.

Rick

ducati996guy

Posted: 10/14/2009, 10:46 PM

HI All,

I am having the same issue as described above. Has anyone found a solution?

Thanks
David

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login