CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> .NET

Parser Error in ASP.Net Web App

Print topic Send  topic

SelfProclaimed

Posted: 06/21/2010, 12:23 PM

I uploaded files for a website to the FTP server but when I try to view the website I get the following error message.

Server Error in '/' Application. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The 'MasterPageFile' attribute is not supported by the 'page' directive.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Title="" Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" MasterPageFile="~/Canady.Master" CodeBehind="Default.aspx.vb" %>

Line 2: <asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder2" runat="server">

Line 3: <p>

Source File: D:\WWWRoot\canadycompany.com\www\default.aspx Line: 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2443; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407

I'm not real sure how to fix this message can someone please lead me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login