CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

Programming help for VCalendar Enhancement

Print topic Send  topic

swcomm

Posted: 07/14/2010, 9:00 AM

Having a working installation of VCalendar, which is built using Code Charge Studio. VCalendar is a web-based calendaring system, which apparently is no longer an active application, as the developers are not interested in helping us this particular enhancement.

We're quite happy with the application, and did have had the developers make some minor customizations for us a few years ago, so want to keep using it, but now need an enhancement that will allow us to upload/attach 3-5 files (.xls, .doc, .pdf, etc.) to each individual event. Using ASP and MS Access now (can go to mysql or mssql if needed), on IIS6, can update if needed.

VCalendar can be downloaded here:
http://www.ultraapps.com/app_overview.php?app_id=19

Looking for a ballpark estimate at this point - but do anticipate that interested developers will have more questions on the project, which I'm happy to answer prior to estimating. Thanks in advance.
View profile  Send private message
magus

Posted: 07/30/2010, 6:51 PM

Hi Swcomm,

Do you have the vcalendar project files? Or did you just download the generated application files?

To make the modifications you want you will need to get the project files, or reverse engineer the project, or those pages that are to be changed.

If you can get the project files with your modifications intact the job will be easier.

Regards,
Don A
swcomm

Posted: 08/02/2010, 6:58 AM

I do not have the CCS project, but can purchase it from the VCalendar people. What I need is a ballpark estimate for the enhancement project to evaluate whether making that CCS purchase is worthwhile. If I can bring the CCS project purchase + enhancements in at a reasonable price, we'll do it, but if not, I'll look for a new calendar application for this client.

Is a ballpark estimate possible?

Let me know -- and thanks much.

Susan
innonet

Posted: 08/05/2010, 10:06 AM

Hi Susan,

I have the vCalendar Project files in ASP and ASP.net. And we have some experience customizing this application. We could offer you an hourly rate of $25, and the project files would be included.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login