CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Wanted

available for tele-commute CCS dev work

Print topic Send  topic

TheunisP

Posted: 03/17/2011, 7:40 AM

Hi all, been coding in ASP and then CCS for years now, both from scratch and legacy systems. We were placed 3rd in the 2006 CCS Awards. Clients are both local (South Africa) & international.

We can also provide frameworks e.g. the basis of a complete CCS app, where you can change and adapt our design to suit your needs e.g. booking & reservation systems, help desks, calendar based apps etc.

Although our primary base is ASP we've done work in .Net & PHP with CCS as well. Prefer ASP though ;-)

Interested? Drop me an email on theunisp at simedia.co.za (just correct the at to @)

PS. Need a quick start in CCS or perhaps a debug session? We can do a remote session with you or your developer.

Regards
T

View profile  Send private message
TheunisP

Posted: 06/18/2011, 6:25 AM

I've started converting a number of tested solutions to stand alone frameworks the first completed one is our b&b, hotel booking system. Mail me on theunisp at simedia.co.za (at=@) and I'll send you the login details and feature list. We sell the complete framework with code, project files, our own ajax sections,graphics plus 1 hour of additional coding to address issues you might have.

Also we have an open ended license, so once you bought the framework you will also have access to the updated code when and if we add features etc.

Regards
Theunis

View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login