CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Available

Medium project 350 hours +\-

Print topic Send  topic

seedavework

Posted: 04/23/2012, 11:40 AM

I am working on a project that I estimate will be about 350 hours of programming work. I posted previously about help setting up a development environment but I'm also looking for help developing the finished product. I'm looking for someone who can work with the basic database parameters which I will define, and then work out the more complicated elements to make the application report all of the information I need in the correct way. It will be an ongoing series of small tasks that are all part of a bigger application. My intent would be to negotiate a rate based on the entire scope of the work and then define specific tasks, like a login form, update page, etc.. that I would pay for as it was completed.

Specific knoweledge of integrating with google calendar would be helpfull as I want to integrate some shared calendar functionality in to the finished application.

Please send me a message about who you are, where you are, what you can do, and what you think you need per hour to work on this type of project.
View profile  Send private message
jmancera

Posted: 05/23/2012, 8:12 AM

Hi

Did you fulfill this project ..?

Thanks

View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login