CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Customer Support Suite -> General Comments

What is happening with YesSoftware?

Print topic Send  topic

vnsposito

Posted: 07/30/2013, 5:39 AM

What is happening with YesSoftware?

I use the CodeCharge Studio for many years, but in recent times have been scared by this company.

I opened two calls for YesSoftware of dificulties I have to convert the CCS 5.0 to 5.1 (error occurs in AJAX for JQuery conversion) and other errors and no one answers me anything!

Any returns !!

What is happening with YesSoftwae that does not meet the customers ?

Vander
View profile  Send private message
jpser

Posted: 10/08/2013, 8:41 AM

CCS is a very good product with quite fine conception BUT developing since 10 years with it, I admit that the product by itself is getting better and better from the concept point of view and in the same time the realization details gets worse, for example it freezes very often.
The testers and the returns to analysts are the key point; How many people really work at yessoftware when developing a new release from A to Z ?

Posted: 11/01/2013, 11:55 AM

From what I can gather YesSoftware seems to be out of business. the folks that develop for me say that they have serious problems with new release and on one ever responds to their support requests

Posted: 11/03/2013, 4:46 AM

I really don't think Yes is out of business!

To me it seems "only" that the great drinving force(s) behind the original idea of CodeCharge and CC Studio had left meanwhile.
We are facing a kind of Apple without Steve Jobs.

An additional remark.
I'm using a handful of tools something like 20 years meanwhile. All had enormous problems leaving win32 behind. For the next version they don't needed twice the time original announced but three- to fourfold of it.
rbkinsey

Posted: 11/03/2013, 11:02 AM

Support gets back to me. I bought codecharge originally and didn't want to move to codecharge Studio for fear it would delay me. Then moved to CCS and it was stable but I feared going to 3.2. Then moved to CCS 3.2 and it was stable, then feared going to 4.3. Went to 4.3 and it was stable, then feared 5.0. Went to 5.0 and it was great improvemenet as long as I had Windows 7 and 6 gb of ram and it was stable and I feared 5.1. I tried 5.1 last week and it seemed more stable than 5.0. I can't afford to be delayed, and I have had that experience, however have noticed with lots of ram and getting Win 7, the software worked much better. Migrations between the versions blow, they have holes in the process, but once you understand them, you can overcome them fairly easily. I don't need much from the YesSoftware, this forum has been helpful over the years.
vnsposito

Posted: 11/11/2013, 4:57 PM

You was very luck, rbkinsey ...

I´m using CC since version 2 and for me, the version 5.1 DESTROYED ALL MY PROJECT.

Like I sad before, I tried many contatcs By e-mail to Yes Software, but any answers !! :(

I tried to call from Brazil, but no sucess.

I realy finding others solutions.

If anyone heave some sugests ...

Sory My english.

Thanks !

Vander
jpser

Posted: 07/28/2014, 3:48 AM

Is Yesoftware still alive ?
I need to work with a competitive product , as I have used CCS from many years now,
the question is we do not have any roadmap of what they are about to produce.
It is not possible to keep on working without having a minimum future point of view.
Since now yessoftware did produce very good products but it seems , since a few years, th lack of communications is too patent

Can we count on yessoftware for the future or did they quit the job ???

Posted: 07/28/2014, 6:47 AM

I opened a support case regarding this exact issue. The lack of CodeCharge Support and was Yes software still around.... the response I got from them just told me how to purchase another year of support and "Yes" Codecharge was still being developed.
I do wish they would update their users (us) as to whats going on.

Posted: 08/10/2014, 8:42 PM

I agree. I wish there was more news regarding the next version and features.
tazy

Posted: 11/24/2014, 12:00 AM

The testers and the returns to analysts are the key point; How many people really work at yessoftware when developing a new release from A to Z ?

Posted: 11/27/2014, 1:30 AM

Hi
I wait since last year to get any updates, whatsoever from yessoftware. Maybe i'm wrong but i found this:
http://www.nevadacorporates.com/corp/369051.html
The compagny is dissolved.
Am I right?

Posted: 12/01/2014, 5:11 AM

Hello everyone,

I wrote to Yes Software wondering if Dang information is correct and GOT NO RESPONSE.

So I believe that the CodeCharge is officially dead and I think we need to find a new solution !!

: - <
vandalen

Posted: 12/02/2014, 11:53 AM

Maybe time to decompile the product and open source it.
vnsposito

Posted: 12/04/2014, 3:06 AM

Here we have the Artisteer we acquired times after using CodeCharge.
Honestly, we spend money in vain, for after setting a new template for my project (which has more than 3000 programs) by applying the template, my programs were horrible! All messy, having to correct each program.

Unviable!

Open call to espect and not getting answers in the same way.

Here at my company, we are thinking about aquire PHP Runner for use in new projects, because this system is very good! And the current project, we would be keeping the way it is today, ie without many investments more and convert it gradually.

Vander
baraka113

Posted: 12/04/2014, 3:07 AM

I tried to contact Konrad D Munial (he seem as onwer/investor/etc of Yessoftware as well as other companies) via LinkedIn, no answer yet. Unfortunatelly the U.S. company register contact details are not available from outside of US and Canada - so no other contact is data visible for me.
I found an interest column in a techi newsletter where Konrad ws interviewed about Artisteer integration regarding to Joomla, an available company data also shows that there relationship between Konrad and Artisteer. Artisteer is a live product (? I do not know, just think), may be some conact there can give ideas to Yessoftware people.
BR
zs
lsmashnuk

Posted: 12/04/2014, 9:19 PM

I recently purchased an upgrade to Artisteer and my receipt came from YesSoftware.
dang

Posted: 12/05/2014, 1:43 AM

Ismashnuk
That's an automated cart system. Now, try to get customer service. Good luck!

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login