CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Script Tag Corruption

Print topic Send  topic

cvboucher

Posted: 10/16/2013, 1:57 PM

I'm having an issue with CCS 5.1.18535 replacing the script includes with some type of page attribute. I upgraded to 5.1.0.18696 and the issue remains. My project is using the ASP.Net InMotion VB templates with a design generated from Artisteer. I've been using this same design for a while.

When I open any pages in the CCS IDE everything looks ok.

If I switch over to the HTML tab, I can see the script tags for including jquery.

When I switch to the Code tab (which appears to be when things go wrong), there is a strange <%=Attributes("scriptIncludes")%> element on the .aspx page.

When I switch to the .vb code page and scroll down to the Page_PreInit method there is a new line of code ScriptIncludes = "...".

Now if I swtich back to the Design tab there is a page:scriptIncludes attribute in the Head section of the page.

Switch to HTML again shows a {page:scriptIncludes} attribute in the HTML.

If I publish the project and try to bring up the page I get a Compilation Error.

The only thing that has changed on my PC is I installed Fiddler. So I Uninstalled Fiddler and rebooted and I'm still getting this behavior. Have anyone seen this before and have any ideas how to fix it? I've opened a support ticket and am waiting to hear back.

Thanks,
Craig
View profile  Send private message
Gospodin

Posted: 10/18/2013, 4:56 AM

cvboucher, try to publish all common files, it may fix your problem.
View profile  Send private message
eratech

Posted: 03/11/2014, 9:28 PM

Quote tifanny357:

Hmmm - tifany - I don't think that's the answer to most questions. Although it seems to turn up as the answer to many questions.....

I agree with the 'Publish site' suggestion - I know CCS can get confused, especially with ASP.NET. One of my sites sometimes forgets to update the ASPX page when the Design or HTML changes, so I get lots of "undefined" errors. Need to clear (Cut, just in case) the aspx code and click 'Design' then click 'Code' again to regenerate.

Eric

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login