CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Windows 8.1 and pro for ccs

Print topic Send  topic

beevet

Posted: 03/27/2014, 5:20 AM

I have windows 8.1 and cannot get CCS to run. Yes says that CCS is windows 8 compatible. I would like to hear from anyone that is running Windows 8.1 that has CCS running without major problems. I read all of the issues in the forum, so the questions I have are:

1. Is there anyone using CCS in Win8.1 where it runs fine? If no, I know I have to wait for updates, if yes, I know I have more to look at on my system.

2. Does Win 8.1 Pro make a difference over Win 8.1?

Every other program I have runs fine on Win 8.1 except CCS. I really want to use CCS on my laptop, so am thinking about scrapping the whole thing and installing Win 7.

Thanks for any input
Chris
View profile  Send private message
beevet

Posted: 04/10/2014, 4:21 PM

I have written to support several times on this issue, and Greg nailed it for me. I set up the 64 bit WAMP server. It needs to be 32 bit. You also need the 32 bit odbc to make the MySQL connection work. I have not tested fully, but seems like I am back in business.

Chris
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login