CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Code Charge Tools Install Help Needed

Print topic Send  topic

Rick

Posted: 05/16/2014, 6:06 AM

I had to do a rebuild of my hard drive. I returned the laptop to the manufacturers original Windows 7 Professional install, windows updates, and Codecharge Studio 4.3. I had some problems activating CCS 4.3 but support was able to determine it was a server issue so now it is activated.

I have the Codecharge Tools bundle and I have not been able to reinstall any of the tools (js menu, the free pop-up window one, defendant list box, paypal, etc. I run the executable Codecharge Tools and it starts the install process but I cannot get any further than the first install dialog box because that dialog box requires input as to which version of CCS that the Codecharge Tools are being installed for but the dialog box radio buttons where it is required to select the CCS version are grayed out so there is no way to provide the input the install program requires.

I tried installing with old backups of each tool install .exe file and also tried new downloads of these files to be sure I had the latest version since the Codecharge Tools website allows you to do that by logging in if you purchased the tools. Neither the backups or the new downloads of the install .exe files worked all having the same problem - disabled, grayed out but required CCS version selection.

I did send an email to CodeCharge Tools yesterday and am hopeful they will reply but am hoping someone in this forum has some ideas to help get the tools installed since I have not heard back yet and others in this forum have indicated some issues with CCT reply response times.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is critical to me as I wrote a content management system (so users can maintain their own content and menus) with CCS 4.3, used by a number of websites I created, that incorporates several of these Codecharge Tools wizards, with the menu program being the most critical since it is used on all my sites.
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login