CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> Java

King of lotto,money spells worldwide call +27791394942

Print topic Send  topic

lobowa

Posted: 05/22/2014, 3:05 AM

By the Gods! That's the only phrase I could think of to use while I went surfing the Net to sites who claimed to guarantee you the Lottery Jackpot! How these people can sleep peacefully at night is beyond me.

You have to ask yourself the following: "When was the last time any lottery/lotto winner told the news media (newspaper, radio, television) that s/he did a lottery spell or employed one from a magical practitioner? None that I have ever heard! I have a dear friend who's NUTS about lottery and lotto winners - she thinks she's going to marry one! - and she has read many bios of these winners but told me she has yet to run into anyone who said they used that. The best she's found is a couple who claimed they used his 'good luck charm' while picking the numbers but that's it.

Surprising eh? The guy who's site claims his spells can do it all or the young wiccan priestess who has the ear of the Gods or the Santero who claims he gets all results desired - they're all full of ! The problem is where they claim "all" their spells work, folks. If you're a savvy individual, you'll KNOW there is no such thing as a SURE thing.

As I stated on the page about my Spiritual Services, there is no such thing as every spell working exactly the way you want it to work and if ANYONE - I don't give a rat's behind WHO that someone is - claims they can do that, they're a liar and full of camel dung and you should run like the wind away from them and hold onto your wallet!

Why is winning the lottery or lotto so difficult? After all, Sorcery is THE shiznitz of Magical practices isn't it? Yeah. So why can't I force a Spirit to make the right combination of balls drop exactly as I want them? One simple word: Interference.

for more visit http://www.lovedoc.co.za

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login