CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

Form Builder using CCS

Print topic Send  topic

maheshravva

Posted: 07/18/2014, 2:40 PM

I want to allow Users of my Application to create forms dynamically and load them in the specified path. Can anyone help me know if it Is possible to create a Form Builder using CodeCharge Studio and load the created forms dynamically by generating all the controls dynamically and set "Restricted" permissions by the User itself? To what extent is it possible to build such a functionality.
View profile  Send private message
eratech

Posted: 07/19/2014, 1:54 AM

Sounds exactly what CodeCharge does for you - have you considered having the users actually use codecharge and load the forms?

Otherwise you are going to a large amount of work to get them to do what you are doing in CodeCharge?

Or have I missed the point?

E
maheshravva

Posted: 07/22/2014, 7:12 AM

eratech, thank you for the response. I did not understand the way you mentioned about considering the Users actually use CodeCharge and load the forms. Can you give me an idea on how to do that?

My requirement is, I want to allow the Admin to create Questions, provide options for each answer(configure if the answer field should be a textbox/checkbox/radio buttion/list along with possible options for each).

And then allow the Admin to place these questions in a page. When a registered user visits the page, the User should fill in the form and submit. All the submitted data should be displayed to the Admin for a selected form.

Like the following Ajax Form builder allows to create various forms dynamically, I am looking for the possibility of such a form builder using CodeCharge Studio
http://www.phpletter.com/form_builder/demo.html

View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login