CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

Grid and Record Builder - prevent / remove use of modals

Print topic Send  topic

THX1138

Posted: 07/23/2014, 11:03 AM

Hello ccs-ers,
So i upgraded from 4.3 to 5.1, etc, the usual run of comments and experiences. Am currently baffled by
the new and improved : Grid and Record Builder, in particular its use of modals or whatever it does with those hidden panels that get added in automatically...

and namely that, after using the builder to create a spanking new page where everything looks ok,
nothing is shown on the live page, just two empty panels are mentioned in source code

So obviously, i am missing something here.. i think i have jquery in the right place, etc

1. are there any helper files / includes that spring to anyones mind that are critical to this builder ?

2. more importantly, is there a way to get the builder to not stick the content into modals ?

I have tried removing the features and panels from the generated code and promptly crash CCS, repeatedly.

Needless to say, the instructions for this builder do not seem to address this question..

thanks in advance to anybody who may have figured out this new and improved feature

View profile  Send private message
eratech

Posted: 07/24/2014, 1:19 AM

I'm pretty sure there is an option early in the Builder wizard for AJAX components that if you turn off it will not use the modals etc.

It's possible too that there is a jquery or javascript conflict that might be stopping the modals working, but also check that jquery has been published correctly.

E

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login