CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

Artisteer and CCS5.1

Print topic Send  topic

beevet

Posted: 07/25/2014, 9:55 PM

I have some pages built based on example pack that have broken when upgraded to CCS5.1. I think it has to do with the change to jQuery. I went back to the example pack since it has been rewritten. I figured I would just start with a working copy of the example pack. When I make a project, it works fine. Then I said it should work with an Artisteer design. As soon as I apply the Artisteer design, it does not work. Has anyone set up the example pack and applied an artisteer design to it? If so, what changes were needed?

Thanks

chris
View profile  Send private message
saseow

Posted: 07/26/2014, 11:21 PM

What version of Artisteer are you using? Ver. 4.2 works with CCS5.1 flawlessly.
beevet

Posted: 07/27/2014, 3:25 AM

Ok, I should not say it does not work period. I should say certain things don't work.

I have Artisteer 4.2.0.60623 using ver1.7 Codecharge exporter. I have CCS5.1.1.18990. I am working in PHP on WAMP

When I make a new project based on the example pack and then add artisteer template and publish, everything looks ok, but what I am really working on (I have not tried others yet) is the OrderEntry pages for the Master-Detail Order Entry Form. The thing that really set me to looking was the Add Line button did not work on the order entry. It also did not pull the net prices and do the multiplication for total price on each line.

I also just downloaded Artisteer 4.3 beta and the result is the same.

Does your example pack work flawlessly like this? Any suggestions for what I am doing incorrectlt?

Thanks

Chris
saseow

Posted: 07/27/2014, 7:04 PM

I am afraid that I have not used the example pack at all. That may be the problem.
My comments was based on actual systems that have been upgraded and/or developed using the latest versions of both CCS and Artisteer.
Perhaps the example pack is flawed.
Sorry.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login