CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> ASP

Dynamic menu

Print topic Send  topic

Cris

Posted: 05/25/2015, 11:32 AM

Hi guys,

I need to create a dynamic menu, namely, a menu that it displays different fields text depending on the user who has logged on ?

If yes could you give me some example ?

Thank you

View profile  Send private message
eratech

Posted: 05/26/2015, 9:46 PM

Cris

I'll be doing something very similar soon, on a project that started with simple layers of security but has become more muddy.

My first place to check was the CCS Help file and it has a good page on the Menu Builder for Dynamic menus which will probably do 95% of what I need. The Intranet DB probably has a sample table for use as well - I just need to add a security level column and adjust the SQL when retrieving it.

Eric
Cris

Posted: 05/27/2015, 9:03 AM

Quote eratech:
Cris

I'll be doing something very similar soon, on a project that started with simple layers of security but has become more muddy.

My first place to check was the CCS Help file and it has a good page on the Menu Builder for Dynamic menus which will probably do 95% of what I need. The Intranet DB probably has a sample table for use as well - I just need to add a security level column and adjust the SQL when retrieving it.

Eric

Hi Eric, thanks for your suggestion .

Even my project was born almost by accident, it has now become very complex with about 10 members who obviously must have different privileges, and for this reason I need a dynamic menu that show differents menu for each member and for this resons

Keep me posted on your progress and I will do the same.

Regards

View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login