CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Registration not being retained

Print topic Send  topic

princal

Posted: 06/19/2016, 1:39 PM

I have installed the latest version of 5.1.89992 onto a machine that was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now everytime I restart my computer the registration info for CodeCharge Studio is lost and I have to activate the software again.

Eventually I expect the registration server is going to block my activating the software for too many registration attempts.

Anybody else run into this issue? I have put in two support requests to Yes Software with no response.
View profile  Send private message
clickryan

Posted: 06/20/2016, 1:31 AM

Based on my experience win10 (pro), run and installed ccs5 (as admin) works fine.
andrea

Posted: 06/20/2016, 3:48 AM

Same problem. I am in the Administrators group on my PC. YesSoftware suggested me to click on the icon with the right mouse button, select "run as administrator" and activate CCS. The solution was worst than the problem: blank menu voices and UI labels, software unusable. I had to uninstall CCS, clean manually the registry, reinstall it. Now the software is usable, but time to time I must activate it.
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login