CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> Wishes

How could we help codecharge survive

Print topic Send  topic

josemagalhaes

Posted: 02/27/2017, 11:04 PM

I been a fan of this product for many years.I can see they need our support to revive this product. Any Ideas?
View profile  Send private message
andrewi

Posted: 03/07/2017, 4:31 PM

There are a lot of people who like the product - myself included. I think if Yes reached out to the users they'd be able to see how much support they have. But Yes don't operate like that and they don't communicate, so apart from writing generally supportive posts like these I don't think there's anything we can do. I think a lot of fans have drifted away over recent years, so there might not be the critical mass to support a revival. Mind you, if Yes had written one word on this forum in the last 7 years I'm sure they'd have a lot of enthusiastic responses.

Regards,
Andrew
Val

Posted: 03/23/2017, 11:09 AM

Quote andrewi:
There are a lot of people who like the product - myself included. I think if Yes reached out to the users they'd be able to see how much support they have. But Yes don't operate like that and they don't communicate, so apart from writing generally supportive posts like these I don't think there's anything we can do. I think a lot of fans have drifted away over recent years, so there might not be the critical mass to support a revival. Mind you, if Yes had written one word on this forum in the last 7 years I'm sure they'd have a lot of enthusiastic responses.

Regards,
Andrew
I totaly agree

Posted: 03/24/2017, 4:50 AM

Me too

Regards
Martin

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login