CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Latest News regarding CodeCharge ?

Print topic Send  topic

gmsbv

Posted: 08/09/2017, 1:10 AM

What is the latest news regarding CodeCharge | Any New versions ?

I used the CodeCharge line and it was unique !

I am now using ParaSQL The Application Development Platform. Free Trial: www.parasql.com | www.parasql.eu

For more tech people there is Betty Blocks The Application Development Platform. Free Trial: www.bettyblocks.com

For more tech people there is Mendix The Application Development Platform. Free Trial: www.mendix.com

Any other platforms available ?

View profile  Send private message
ccsminer

Posted: 08/14/2017, 9:09 AM

Not sure about new versions - been using CCS 3.2.x very successfully for 10+ years in production.

The software Line-Of-Business (LOB) alternatives you mention are prohibitively expensive for many start-up businesses, and there is no control on the business's end when hosting costs suddenly increase - which explains why so many are still invested in CCS.

Have worked in cloud-based environments, which do alot of management for you, but at an increasingly steep cost - especially when reporting solutions are required by the client.

A message to "YES" Software:
As invested users of your product, we all want to see an upgrade which provides support for PHP 7.x, along with modern-day UI's (i.e. support for JQuery, Bootstrap, ReactJS, etc...). if your talented development team will add these features, you'll most surely begin to capture a good chunk of new start-up businesses looking for a cost effective and efficient development environment for LOB solutions.
Waspman

Posted: 08/27/2017, 6:40 AM

I've tried them all and I always come back to CCS. I'm using version 4. I create page templates in Pingrow paste them into CCS and embed all the data stuff. Apart from CCS trying to rectify the HTML, which is sometime annoying, it works great.

I developed two responsive web apps last month one designed to help companies capture test data at multiple site and a social tool for the creative industry.

CCS is great for me.

Posted: 09/04/2017, 3:58 PM

Quote gmsbv:
What is the latest news regarding CodeCharge | Any New versions ?

I used the CodeCharge line and it was unique !

I am now using ParaSQL The Application Development Platform. Free Trial: www.parasql.com | www.parasql.eu

For more tech people there is Betty Blocks The Application Development Platform. Free Trial: www.bettyblocks.com

For more tech people there is Mendix The Application Development Platform. Free Trial: www.mendix.com

Any other platforms available ?

16 Posts, you must be new to this and already bagging codecharge.

Maybe you go to the doctor and get some cream for your anus.

:-D :-D :-D

gmsbv

Posted: 09/13/2017, 12:48 PM

thank you for all your feedback and other cloudless RAD tools, like:

https://www.cuba-platform.com/

https://www.radzen.com/

are there more RAD tools to test and compare with our famous CSS ?

MichaelMcDonald

Posted: 09/14/2017, 12:58 AM

Guess you can't take a joke.

Mind you ... only 16 posts and I actually pointed out that CUBA is not a PHP IDE at all :-O

gmsbv

Posted: 09/15/2017, 12:46 AM

@MichaelMcDonald : Thank you for your Feedback regarding CUBA.16 posts? Maybe you haven't seen GotoCode.

If you compare all new tools with good old CC / CCS than you can say CCS was 5 years ago already a very innovative product with all the features !
MichaelMcDonald

Posted: 09/18/2017, 5:30 AM

I've seen most of them and haven't come across one yet that can be 'stretched' to make anything work like ccs. Problem is so many of those things are designed for people who won't take the time to learn modelling and coding.

ccsminer

Posted: 09/19/2017, 11:23 PM

Hi There -

We've been using CCS for many years successfully, it's a great product, and I look forward to future product enhancements.

CUBA is obviously JAVA based, but it's the architecture of their IDE which is worth looking into.
Take a closer look, and perhaps you'll think of some suggestions for improving CCS. :)

Quote MichaelMcDonald:
Guess you can't take a joke.

Mind you ... only 16 posts and I actually pointed out that CUBA is not a PHP IDE at all :-O
vandalen

Posted: 09/20/2017, 9:29 AM

Quote ccsminer:

We've been using CCS for many years successfully, it's a great product, and I look forward to future product enhancements.

CSSMiner ... future product updates? any reason to believe there will be any?
ccsminer

Posted: 09/25/2017, 11:06 PM

Quote vandalen:
Quote ccsminer:

CSSMiner ... future product updates? any reason to believe there will be any?
This board is still active . . . so remain hopeful. :)

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login