CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

PHP Fatal error: Out of memory on Template.php

Print topic Send  topic

oasisp

Posted: 01/31/2020, 10:15 AM

I am using PHP 7.3 getting fatal error on template.php

[30-Jan-2020 ] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 4194304) (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Project20\Template.php on line 252
[30-Jan-2020 ] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 4194304) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in Unknown on line 0
[30-Jan-2020 ] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2097152) (tried to allocate 69632 bytes) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Project20\Template.php on line 249
[30-Jan-2020 ] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2097152) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in Unknown on line 0
[30-Jan-2020 ] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2097152) (tried to allocate 159744 bytes) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Project20\Template.php on line 249
[30-Jan-2020 ] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2097152) (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in Unknown on line 0
[30-Jan-2020 ] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2097152) (tried to allocate 167936 bytes) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Project20\Template.php on line 249
[30-Jan-2020 ] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2097152) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in Unknown on line 0
[30-Jan-2020 ] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2097152) (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Project20\Template.php on line 252

function globalparse($block_name, $accumulate = true, $parse_to = "", $output = false, $reverse = false)  
  {  
    $block_name = $this->getname($block_name, true);  

if($parse_to == "") $parse_to = $block_name;  
    else $parse_to = $this->getname($parse_to, true);  
    $block_value = "";  

if(isset($this->blocks[$block_name]) && is_array($this->blocks[$block_name]))  
    {  
      $block_array = $this->blocks[$block_name];  
      $globals = $this->globals;  
      $array_size = $block_array[0];  
      for($i = 1; $i <= $array_size; $i++)  
		  // line 249 is below  
        $block_value .= isset($globals[$block_array[$i]]) ? $globals[$block_array[$i]] : "";  
      $left_value = $reverse ? $block_value : "";  
	  // line 252 is below  
      $right_value = $reverse ? "" : $block_value;  
      $this->globals[$parse_to] = ($accumulate && isset($this->globals[$parse_to])) ? $left_value . $this->globals[$parse_to] . $right_value : $block_value;  
    }  
    if($output) {  
       $value = isset($this->globals[$block_name]) ? $this->globals[$block_name] : "";  
       $value = CCConvertEncoding($value, $this->internal_encoding, $this->out_encoding);  
       echo $value;  
    }  
  }
View profile  Send private message
PCHome

Posted: 01/31/2020, 10:35 AM

I’ve never been able to get any CCS-generated sites working under PHP 7.X and good luck getting support from Yes. CodeCharge Studio is so obsolete, generating code using now-non-existent functions etc., that it is less than useless on today’s Web servers.
datadoit

Posted: 02/01/2020, 1:48 PM

Backtrack to PHP 7.0.33. CCS5 runs fine there with no alterations to generated code. You'll be fine there for the foreseeable future.
princal

Posted: 02/03/2020, 7:05 AM

Anybody using CCS code on a machine running PHP 7.X and ignores the warning and notices is working with their head in the sand. If you are still hosting with anything less than 7.2 you should be ashamed of yourself for hosting on a system for which there are no security fixes or patches.

https://www.php.net/supported-versions.php.
datadoit

Posted: 02/05/2020, 8:23 AM

@princal you're quite full of it! By your logic then pretty much 80% or more of all PHP sites running on the internet should be "ashamed of themselves", including the likes of some of the world's largest corporations. There's the dreamworld utopia that all technogeeks hope to live, then there's the reality of dollars and sense from the people that actually pay the bills.

Security goes far far beyond just the top-end scripting language. It's the COLLECTIVE security best practices that matter, the modules used, the methods used, the OS, the firewalls, on and on. PHP 7.0 will be "supported" for years to come, but just like PHP 5.6 for which half of the internet still runs, it'll be in the background. That's the whole point of open source.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login