CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

php update issue

Print topic Send  topic

m5alsalahy

Posted: 08/18/2020, 12:23 AM

hi evey one ;
when i try to run my website in
new one : Apache/2.4.41 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1c PHP/7.3.11
old : Apache2.2.11 , php 5.2.

i get some warning

Warning: Illegal string offset 'OnClick' in C:\xampp\htdocs\moraqeb\login_events.php on line 7

Warning: Illegal string offset 'AfterInitialize' in C:\xampp\htdocs\moraqeb\login_events.php on line 8

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\moraqeb\Template.php on line 92

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\moraqeb\Template.php on line 95

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\moraqeb\Template.php on line 92

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\moraqeb\Template.php on line 95

so please help me ..
View profile  Send private message
PCHome

Posted: 08/18/2020, 12:37 AM

CodeCharge Studio is obsolete and does not generate code that is valid for today's PHP. Best to discontinue using it and do your programming manually. You'll be happier with the end results too. The problem with this kind of error is that even if you locate and fix it, your fix will be overwritten when you regenerate the pages!
m5alsalahy

Posted: 08/18/2020, 12:54 AM

PCHome thanks to help me

yes you right CodeCharge Studio is obsolete ,

but i need to update my website for a customer

even i pay for that he help me ,,,
PCHome

Posted: 08/18/2020, 1:17 AM

Sorry but it can't be done. Best to reprogram outside of CodeCharge Studio because it's far easier than messing with the generated code, especially as the repair will go away when you save and regenerate it so it's pointless and a waste of time and effort.

Having said that, it you absolutely must fix it, then think of it is a PHP issue rather than a CodeCharge Studio issue and use a different editor such as Notepad++ rather than trying to fix it in CodeCharge Studio. As a PHP issue, there are other specialized forums such as StackOverflow that will give you far better help than you'll ever get here.
clickryan

Posted: 09/02/2020, 4:36 PM

there's a thread/topic that you can use conv_fnames.php to convert your codecharge project.

my CCS project works fine with Apache/2.4.41 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1c PHP/7.3.11, after using the conversion script
cleyan

Posted: 10/24/2020, 2:35 PM

Hi
I make some modifications to conv_fnames to generate code compatible until php 7.4
I put all I use in https://github.com/cleyan/to7 I hope may be useful to you

Regards

Carlos

www.leytec.net
DonWolli

Posted: 10/28/2020, 11:54 AM

did you try barak conversion script`?
https://github.com/barakravid/codecharge_php7fix

Posted: 10/29/2020, 3:08 AM

This my free tools made conv iteration simple

https://www.egauto.it/ccstools/CCSTools.7z

Posted: 02/23/2021, 3:58 PM

Thanks enko for creating this valuable tool.

Furthermore, as I and many others have said before - there is no system like CodeCharge available. If you were to see the websites and admin systems I have developed using CCS you would never attempt them without a million dollars and a serious team of coders. I am not a coder but I can develop PHP apps using CCS.

I will work around the issues until either CCS, PHP 5 and 7 are finished or I am dead.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login