CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

Manual Delete in EditableGrid?

Print topic Send  topic

Canh
Posted: 06/05/2003, 12:23 PM

Anyone know how to access to Delete control. it's checkboxs.
I want to create Editable Grid but it's not really deleting, just moving some item from one folder to another folder, like yahoo mail, when you want to move some mails from one folder to another folder. So i must use Custom Delete but i dont know how to access to Delete control to get the ID.
Help me pls.
Canh
rrodgers
Posted: 06/05/2003, 4:54 PM

You don't say what you are using cc or ccs. I am guessing ccs. I can't answer your question directly as I have not done that but I would take a look at the "Working with Multiple Selections" in the example pack that came with the latest ccs.

rob
glerma
Posted: 06/05/2003, 4:56 PM

What the heck are talking about? And further more you shoul provide better information such as What version of Codecharge are you using (CC, Studio?) and what Programming Language,etc.
Canh
Posted: 06/05/2003, 10:07 PM

I'm sorry i did not tell the detail info.
I'm using CCS last version 2.0.6.11 + PHP + MYSQL.
I have seen the multi selection in examples pack but i think it is not a good solution.
I have 2 tables, Newsletter and article. 1 Newsletter can have many articles and 1 article can have many newsletters. I decide to use Editable Grid instead of ManytoManyListboxes in Examples pack because of its interface and visuality.

When i want to add some articles to a newsletter.
I'm trying to use CheckBox_Delete control to determine which article_ID the CheckBoxDelete control belong to. After the form submitted, i could get the value of CheckBoxDelete control in $this->FormParameters["CheckBox_Delete"]. and the article_ID in $this->CachedColumns["article_ID"] and i can easily manupulate them (delete or add).
But my new trouble is i dont want to show all the article. The CheckBox_delete of the added article should be invisible or disable (I can't use 'article Left join newsletter on ....' to get article from the tables because it didn't allow me to Delete and didnt generate the code for me to manipulate - so complicated - hope you understand!!!). I think i should put custom code into CheckBox_Delete_BeforeShow event to make it invisible, but in this event, i cant determine which article_ ID the CheckBox_Delete belong to.
Anybody know how to resolve it?
Any nicer solution?
Thanks!
Canh
UP.Linux
Posted: 08/26/2003, 6:55 AM

global $EditableGrid_CCS;
for($RowNumber = 1; $RowNumber <= $EditableGrid_CCS->TotalRows; $RowNumber++)
{
$Code[$RowNumber] = $t_sellmore->FormParameters["Code"][$RowNumber];
$Amount[$RowNumber] =$t_sellmore->FormParameters["Amount"][$RowNumber] ;
}

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login