CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

Whole tool box inserts grid

Print topic Send  topic

Steve02124
Posted: 07/04/2003, 12:22 AM

At design time, whenever I try to add a control (text, radio, list) to a grid or record, I get an error "Grid cannot be inserted into" plus the name whatever the grid or record I'm working with. Whenever I try to add a record or search to a blank page, I get a grid. In other words, whatever I try to choose in the toolbox, it always chooses grid.

This started when I upgraded to the new version 2.0.5.6. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling 2.0.5.6. Same thing.

Any thoughts?
Victor
Posted: 07/04/2003, 1:02 AM

I had the same problem, somebody please help.
rrodgers
Posted: 07/04/2003, 5:16 AM

I have seen this problem posted a couple of times. You should send a support request to ...

http://support.codecharge.com/support_new.asp
Mel
Posted: 09/09/2003, 9:00 AM

Anyone get a resolution to this yet? I experience the same thing, even after a re-install. It seems that the toolbox will place whatever element is first (i.e. for HTML it will place a form, for FORMS, it will place a grid, etc.) If I edit the code in Program Files\CodeChargeStudio\Components\ToolBox\HTML\Form and change it to appear 22nd, then the whole toolbox will insert the next element (Textbox). An ActiveX Control issue in CCToolBox.ocx??

using 2.1.1.20 on XP

Krzysztof
Posted: 10/09/2003, 9:24 AM

Hello
I have exactly the same problem! Has anybody found a solution to that?

I have 2.2.2.40 on W2K

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login