CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

Next button for Record pages

Print topic Send  topic

doidom
Posted: 08/26/2003, 8:01 AM

Is it possible to place a Next Record button on a Records page? If so, how? Any help or tips greatly appreciated.
glerma
Posted: 08/26/2003, 10:28 AM

Here's a tip. Read the manual. The answers to your questions are in the Manual, Tutorials and Help Guide provided by the software.
doidom
Posted: 08/26/2003, 10:59 AM

Here's a tip, don't bother responding if you don't have anything to offer. To answer your pathetic response, CodeCharge 2.0 doesn't have a manual for download that I can find AND if I search for "Next Button" or some other variations in the help file I don't get squat.
glerma
Posted: 08/26/2003, 3:26 PM

My pathetic answer was just in response to a pathetic question...

There are manuals available for download here pal:
http://docs.codecharge.com/studio/

Read some, then come back if you cant find your answer there.

That was the point I was making. Use your brain and your god-given eyes man!
glerma
Posted: 08/26/2003, 3:33 PM

In addition...

I wasn't saying anything bad to you. You asked for "any help or tips". I gave you a "Tip". If you don't like it, it's a personal issue.

If I didn't spoon-feed you your answer, then sorry. I don't work that way.
glerma
Posted: 08/26/2003, 3:42 PM

Actually. Now that I think of it. You didn't specify in your original post whether or not you were using Codecharge or the Studio.

This tells me that you are asking for help and assuming that everyone else is working with Codecharge. Just kind of shooting from the hip, aren't you?

You did that also with a previous post today. So tell me again who is being pathetic?
RonB
Posted: 08/26/2003, 3:43 PM

Gsus Glerma.... having a bad day? ;-) Go easy on the newbies, dont scare em away LOL

Ron
glerma
Posted: 08/26/2003, 3:45 PM

Yeah... I am on the attack today, aren't I?

Just so I don't ostracize myself from here, I will abate let others happily answer their questions..

Thanks RonB. You da man.
what the
Posted: 08/26/2003, 5:14 PM

Germa,

I usually read the threads with multiple replies to see if I can learn something new. Needless to say nothing could be learned from your array of flaming replies to doidom (what is that anyway). I think he or she kind of summed it up in the 2nd response "don't bother responding if you don't have anything to offer"

I think doidom right about lack of manual for CC. And I tried searching help as did doidom for nexr and was unsuccessful as well.

Doidom, sorry I don't have an answer for you I work in CCS which you might want to consider if budget permits.

Good luck.

And Glerma please chill!
MoM
Posted: 08/28/2003, 9:02 AM

Wow! Be careful what you ask for in here!

As for the manual, it does little more than show you screenshots. Don't waste your time printing it.

Actually, working on the same type of problem I found this article to be of help.

http://www.gotocode.com/art.asp?art_id=142&

Good Luck!
doidom
Posted: 08/28/2003, 11:55 PM

Thank you very much for the article reference. I hadn't run across that one yet.

My apologies to Glerma, RonB and anyone else offended by my replies to what I felt were replies of little substance. I was just looking for some help and mistakenly thought this forum served that purpose solely.
willieindallas
Posted: 08/31/2003, 8:35 AM

Here is a back and next button it works in asp.

<input type="button" value="Click here to go back" name="B1"
onClick="history.go(-1)">

<input type="button" value="name of page.asp" name="B2"
onClick="showsolution()"></p>

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login