CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

MySQL Query

Print topic Send  topic

din
Posted: 08/28/2003, 7:03 PM

i have a problem when trying to list session page for user, iam using ccs with mysql and php, and using this code
global $login;
name->ds->SQL = "select * from name,members where name.sid=members.id and members.name='$login'"

the page displayed nothing,but if change $login to 2,page will display members with id of 2 data.what iam trying to do is every user who log in will automatically get their own session without displaying others person data on page.

anyone can help...
RonB
Posted: 08/29/2003, 4:27 AM

Hmm. I think there's an easier way of doing this. I take it the identity of the user is obtained by requiring them to login wich would result in a session variable UserID. If your tables, that hold the information, link that information to a certain user trough a user_id field in those tables you can just alter the queries for the grids.

Go to the querybuilder and set a parameter for the queries (user_id field= UserID) and set the source for the parameter to session.

Ron

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login