CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

Left Menu column as an include

Print topic Send  topic

Warren
Posted: 09/06/2003, 10:20 PM

Does anyone have info on inserting left or right menu bars on every page?

I've been trying to do this as an includable page which works for the header but my attempts at the left menu have all ended up somehow overwriting the rest of the page contents ... all I have left is the header and left menu, the body of the page disappears.
mkmind
Posted: 09/07/2003, 2:44 AM

Hello.
Look in the Bookstore Demo thats include in CCS. The Admin is an left side Menu.

By Martin
Warren
Posted: 09/07/2003, 10:06 AM

I've looked at the ADMIN Menu in the bookstore example. It appears to be a left side menu but without content in the center of the page. That's what I'm having trouble creating.... standard site navigation on the left column and the results of a database query or some such results in the center. I can get one or the other but not both together.
Warren
Posted: 09/07/2003, 2:15 PM

Finally Fixed!

This took me a whole day to solve!!!

When I let the Application Builder create the initial pages, I took all the default options. Going back over those steps I discover that a Cascading Style Sheet was one of the defaults. I had been fighting the CSS with HTML and losing every time. I changed the "CSS" selection to "HTML" and all is right with the world once again.

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login