CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

Please Help, Login, Register

Print topic Send  topic

andrew r
Posted: 09/11/2003, 6:34 AM

I am trying to bypass the registration by using the login action in the after insert event of the registration record. It tell me invalid login or password. The information does, however, get stored in the "members" database. I suspect is has something to do with the state of the connection, because if I enter a username/password that was stored earlier, it logs in no problem. Can anyone help? Please...DEADLINES!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHH
RonB
Posted: 09/11/2003, 6:55 AM

How do you expect anybody to help you if you do not even state what product you are using. CC? CCS? And what about scripting language....PHP?ASP?JSP? etc etc.

In general have you tried using a seconbd connection for the login action? Create a new connection class use the login action and close the connection. Just an idea.

RonB
andrew r
Posted: 09/11/2003, 7:06 AM

Good point... asp vbscript access Thank you
andrew r
Posted: 09/11/2003, 7:09 AM

when I refer the the "action" I meant that when I go to the after insert event I Insert "action" as oppossed to "code" then I choose the LOGIN action and enter the form controls that I have theoretically just saved. Thanks again for ANY help

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login