CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

Wireless Inventory and Facility Management System

Print topic Send  topic

RG
Posted: 09/16/2003, 4:00 PM

Hi All,

I designed and implemented a Wireless Inventory and Facility Management System for one of my customers. I used CCS 2.x for the administrative database driven Web Application and Java for the data collection application on a Compaq iPAQ with Symbol SPS 3000 wireless scanner sleds. It works good.

Now, the question is if anybody of you knows potential companies, preferably small or midium size, that would be interested in such a solution. If yes, I can imagine various forms of cooperation between us. Please check the product in my website and contact me if you are interested.

www.ittroubleshooter.com

P.S.: Please don't blame me for my website's design. I am more a Software Engineer than a web designer. Any kind of critics and ideas are highly appreciated though.
feha
Posted: 09/17/2003, 5:08 AM

Great Applicaton

regards
feha
[www.vision.to]
RG
Posted: 09/18/2003, 6:22 PM

Thank you feha for your response.
I checked also your WebShopXL. It is not easy to understand what it's purpose is at once. I would also suggest to stretch the page to the screen's width.

Greetings,
www.ittroubleshooter.com
RG
Posted: 09/22/2003, 12:33 PM

Hi all,

I changed the design of the CCS web application mentioned above. I would appreciate any kind of comments.

go to: www.ittroubleshooter.com under section products please check the 3 screenshots at the buttom of the page.

Thank you,
RG

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login