CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

YesSoftware (My Opinion)

Print topic Send  topic

Andrew Reilley
Posted: 09/24/2003, 6:30 AM

Professional Assessment: I am very impressed with the CodeCharge Studio Product. I am MUCH more impressed by the support I have received by the company. Almost no other company provides this level of free support, especially with a product of this nature that is so prone for user error (and one of it's target consumers is the more novice programmer). I have been using this product for over a year and when I am really stuck, I ask YS and they get back to me immediatley w/o ever complaining about my inexperience or, in the most recent case, my lack of due diligence (testing) before opening the case).

Personal Statement: All you whiners (thankfully there are few) on the message board need a new career, and perhaps a new perspective on life. (Is there a "Perpetually Negative Persons Anonymous"?

NO I DO NOT WORK FOR YESSOFTWARE OR KNOW ANYONE THERE PERSONALLY, YOU SUSPICIOUS, CYNICAL, NUT YOU :)
LeFrancais
Posted: 09/24/2003, 7:10 AM

You are right. not especially for the support, but also the programm.The dream will be an alliance between DMX and CCS!
I just can wish an author who writes a manual or I can wish more solutions. But the reason is I am an intermediate user and I prefer using a programm, than learn PHP ( in my case).

The message board is too quiet !

Philippe

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login