CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

BUG?! Object is not allowed Classes.asp

Print topic Send  topic

Andrew Reilley
Posted: 09/24/2003, 12:30 PM

Error Type:
ADODB.Recordset (0x800A0E78)
Operation is not allowed when the object is closed.
/GRP/Classes.asp, line 2263

I have a table (directory_items). Each item_id could have several prices so there is a separate table (prices) So I am displayinging the prices in a datagrid but I need to include the directory_items table which contains a link field. When I include this table (even w/o adding a field to the grid)I get this error
AnyWhiner
Posted: 09/24/2003, 12:42 PM

how about sending a request tosupport@codecharge.com ;-)
Andrew
Posted: 09/24/2003, 1:20 PM

I like to check with the Non-Whiner community members first. Be careful not to suck your thumb off :)
AnyWhiner
Posted: 09/24/2003, 2:19 PM

Amdrew

there is no reason to be aggressive, relax, this is a public forum and your post at http://www.gotocode.com/disc_viewt.asp?mid=23702&
indicates that you wish to censor/silence posters that do not match your perception. (<quote />..need a new career)

a question - how did you manage to use CCS for a year and not manage to find and post anything on this forum? a search for Reilley returns no records.

sending a request tosupport@codecharge.com ;-) is still IMHO your best option
Andrew
Posted: 09/24/2003, 4:58 PM

I had not used my name until recently. I am sorry that my messages could be interpreted as aggressive. I really didn't mean it that way.

I don't think it appropriate to ask the support folks for assistance until I have tried other resources. Perhaps they don't mind and I am cheating myself but I know what it is like to have deadlines and ambitions and have some lazy RYFM type contact me.

Thanks for the feedback. I will include a few extra smiley's in future posts :):):)
Andrew
Posted: 09/24/2003, 4:58 PM

I had not used my name until recently. I am sorry that my messages could be interpreted as aggressive. I really didn't mean it that way.

I don't think it appropriate to ask the support folks for assistance until I have tried other resources. Perhaps they don't mind and I am cheating myself but I know what it is like to have deadlines and ambitions and have some lazy RYFM type contact me.

Thanks for the feedback. I will include a few extra smiley's in future posts :):):)

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login