CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

Open source project using CodeCharge

Print topic Send  topic

cpyu99
Posted: 09/26/2003, 2:01 PM

Let see if anyone interested in creating an open source project using CodeCharge Studio as development kit. I am creating a SFA and CRM project and using CodeCharge. If you think this is a good idea, please response.

Karen
Posted: 09/26/2003, 7:39 PM

What language are you using? I would be interested in the CRM project. What is a SFA?
cpyu99
Posted: 09/27/2003, 2:48 PM

SFA is Sales Force Automation. It is used for track sales person done and their performance. For example, boss wants to check the telemarketing team process. They can easily to find out how many calls have done totally or per sales person.

SFA also let boss to see how sales may come in near future. So they can arrange product stock.

I am using PHP and have a draft already. I think it is interesting to use Codecharge to build application as open source.

Si Cranmer
Posted: 10/05/2003, 4:36 AM

sounds good. only problem is that you would have to have several css projects otherwise how would you control the source?

I was also thinking of something like this but then how do you get all the projects using the same dirs so that the css "project" can interact?

Si.
Si Cranmer
Posted: 10/07/2003, 2:57 PM

cpyu99,

Any ideas on how to overcome this fence? I would like to call it a hurdle but if you can only have 1 version of the source then that’s a big brick wall to a OS project.

Si.

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login