CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

Need help with email function....adding fields??

Print topic Send  topic

Jeremy
Posted: 10/09/2003, 8:36 AM

Hey all, I have an email function, and I want to format an email in HTML which works great with textboxes, but I'm trying to add the value of the checkboxes of a form into the email, and it wont work. Basically, it constructs and sends the email ok, but it does not add the value of a checked box (1). Also, I have tried to change it to enrollment.check1.Value, and it gives a "type mismatch". Maybe I should make it a string? Any help appreciated....here is what I have below.

'Send Email @44-0C2C5686
With CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")
.From = "enrollment@domain.org"
.To = "jeremy@domain.com,me@hotmail.com,me@domain.org,email@domain.org"
.Subject = "New Enrollment Form Registration"
.Body = enrollment.pname.Text + " " + enrollment.kname.Text + "<br>" + enrollment.address.Text + " " + enrollment.phone.Text + " " + enrollment.email.Text + "<br>" + "some text here " + enrollment.check1.Text + "<br>" + "some more text " + enrollment.check2.Text + "<br>" + "some more text " + enrollment.check3.Text + "<br>" + "more text " + enrollment.check4.Text + "<br>" + "more text " + enrollment.check5.Text + "<br>" + enrollment.when.Text
.BodyFormat = 0
.MailFormat = 0
.Send
End With
'End Send Email
jeremy
Posted: 10/09/2003, 9:11 AM

nevermind....figured it out. I just DIM the checkbox.value and add it to the body.

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login