CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

show me how to use Code Charge, NYC AREA

Print topic Send  topic

Thomas
Posted: 10/12/2003, 8:54 PM

I do not know how to use this Code Charge, I would like to integrate it into a magazine and I need help bad. Maybe you can help? Small Fee? Please email me ASAP!!!!!!!
xbeyondcom@yahoo.com
Darius
Posted: 10/13/2003, 10:51 AM

For a small fee we can design a database driven website.

Prefered options:
- Code Charge 2.0
- Microsoft Access 2000
- ASP

Fee starting at US$250.

See examples of our work at:

www.PowerSupplies.net
www GoToPower.net

DariusLC@PowerSupplies.net
John Horn PhD.
Posted: 10/13/2003, 7:13 PM

Hi,

CodeCharge training can be found at www.interstatesoftware.com.
Thanks,
John
Kevin Russell
Posted: 10/14/2003, 6:28 AM

Books and tutorials are good but they fall far behind to experience. Packaged with CCS are some sample apps. Open one up. Use the database file for the project as your backend. Set up your ODBCs and the environment.

Example: If you are going to program with Servlets then download the J2SDK 1.4.2, Java Web Services Developer Pack and the J2EESDK 1.3.1 from Sun Microsystems. Define your environment variables for JAVA HOME, JWSDP HOME, ANT HOME, CATALINA HOME and any other archives you will be using.

Never reinvent the wheel. Search the Internet for what you are trying to do before you try to build something from scratch. Web Abstraction and Dynamic Drive are great places to get scripts.

Last of all, lock your self in a room for a couple of days and concentrate on learning the tool. When you come out you may look like Alfred Einstein but you will have learned a lot.

Don't drink and write code. It has the same effect as drinking and driving. Eventually you will crash something.

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login