CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

URGENT: MS IE6 SECURITYPATCH Q828750

Print topic Send  topic

NIDO
Posted: 10/14/2003, 11:24 AM

Hello all,

I just installed MICROSOFT'S LATEST security patch Q828750 FOR IE6. Guess what??? My CodeCharge 2.0 (version 2.0.5) on W2K Professional machine is all messed. I cannot open page properties or form properties any more of any of my pages of any project. When I click on Page properties button or Form properties button nothing happens.

Does anybody else having the same problem??? Practically, I am dead as far as my CodeCharge projects are concern...

I am going to contact CodeCharge support to inform them about this problem but in the meantime do not install IE6 patch mentioned above if you want to continue on your projects.

Microsoft... what a pain in the...

Best regards to all.

Nido
Nido
Posted: 10/14/2003, 12:16 PM

Problem fixed. Thanks to CodeCharge superb support and special thanks to SS of codecharge.

Here is the fix.

Download CodeCharge 2.0.7 from codecharge site and install it. This will fix the MS IE6 Security Patch Q828750 problem.

Regards,
Nido
rclayh
Posted: 10/16/2003, 6:37 AM

Without a doubt there is no software support for software that I use that comes close to Yes software. They are first rate and will help you with just about anything.

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login