CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

Adding FTP button to update dislayed images

Print topic Send  topic

Simmy
Posted: 11/02/2003, 5:20 AM

Hi,

Beginner,

Rather than have my client enter the path to images when updating records, I would like to add a FTP button which would ask him to locate the file on his own machine and then upload it to his site. Where should I look for examples of this or does anyone have the relevant code already. The site is PHP and a Mysql database running on red hat servers (www.MVMleasing.co.uk). This must be dead easy to you PHP programmers out there and is surely the next logical step for the CCS development team in helping out us lowly peasants.

Thanks in advance for helpfull replies.

Simmy
Karen
Posted: 11/02/2003, 7:09 AM

Hi Simmy,

If I understand correctly, I believe you are referring to file upload. CCS already has this and it is almost as easy as click to add the control into your form. You can refer to the help file to familiarise yourself with the basics and then post if you have further questions.

Hope this helps.
Simmy
Posted: 11/11/2003, 4:51 PM

Thanks Karen.

It took me a bit of messing about but now I got it working the way my client required it. It's spot on Cheers for the pointer.

Simmy

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login