CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

Iframe

Print topic Send  topic

Gen
Posted: 11/04/2003, 6:24 AM

Anyone have worked with iframes? I had problems with that. Let me explain a bit my case: I have a website with an iframe in it that contain on the first page, a resume of current events. When you click on a topic, you go to another page (still in iframe) who are details of the selected topic. Problem is that i have a vertical scrollbar (that's correct) if i use the scrollbar to select a topic at the bottom and click on that topic, i go to the detail topic but the content are display at the same place where the scrollbar for the previous page is instead of going to the top of the article.

On that page (details), i have a "back" button and i put this code (onclick=top.location.reload()) in the onclick event of the button to return to the previous page, on top, and it work, but if i apply the same thing on a link, it doesn't work cause he did this event before going to the other page. Is there a way that i can refresh the page on the before show events of the page? i try it but it doesnt work. Is there another code that i need to put instead of top.location.reload()?

N.B.: this event work fine in ie but not in netscape...????

Thanks in advance, i really need help on that case before i get mad...hehehe :)
thanks thanks thanks!

(Im using ccs 2 on nt 2000 with access db.)
Gen
Posted: 11/04/2003, 7:06 AM

...and sorry, im using ASP 3.0 with templates.

Gen

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login