CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

Xlesius for CodeCharge

Print topic Send  topic

Marco
Posted: 11/10/2003, 2:39 PM

Hi,

We have developed a Balanced Scorecard Framework based on a CodeCharge webbased database, see demo: http://www.gmsbv.nl/projects/bsc/

If you would like to receive the trial, please mail us on our website: www.gmsbv.nl

Regards,
Marco
RonB
Posted: 11/11/2003, 1:55 PM

Could you please explain what this has to do with CC or CCS. You have been pluggin your stuff here before. In my opnion you have no intention of delevering a meaningfull contribution to this forum you just want free advertising. I think that's dispicable( meaning not very nice). Go peddle your wares somewhere else. Why would I be interested in some flash tool when visiting a site for codecharge related stuff. You p*ss me of.

Ron
Marco
Posted: 11/11/2003, 11:50 PM

Hi Ron,

You don't have to read messages if your are not interested in new technology.

We use Xcelsius as addon for CodeCharge to make Digital Dashboards Portlets in CodeCharge portal webpages based also on data coming from users using CodeCharge!

The tool is as easy as CodeCharge and shows a real great presentations, please visit also www.infommersion.com to see some demos to give you an idea regarding performance and features.

Marco
RonB
Posted: 11/12/2003, 12:07 AM

http://www.gotocode.com/disc_viewt.asp?mid=21315&

That's contibuting not advertising. Point made I think. Maybe if you explained how you used CC/CCS to get the thing working it might provide some tips and usefull information. I looked at it and as far as I can see it could well be just a flash applet pasted into a page with maybe the help of cc/CCS. In wich way is it an add on. If I buy the thing can I use CC/CCS to deliver the data used for the pretty dials or ??????

Ron
Marco
Posted: 11/12/2003, 4:35 AM

Just download the free trial and you can connect your own CC solution or CCS if you like with your own Flash presentation as portlet object based on simple Excel data or with an online datastream coming from a database as used by your own CC solution with use of the free Pro Trial.

I will publish a sample CC project file with integration as portlet and data input on our website (www.gmsbv.nl) this week.

Marco
RonB
Posted: 11/12/2003, 4:44 AM

I'll be sure to check the project out.

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login