CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

onclick error in html

Print topic Send  topic

Snorky
Posted: 11/12/2003, 2:41 AM

Using CCS 2.2.2.40 Apache PHP and MySQL.

When entering the onclick event of a link the html code is being inserted with errors:
eg.
SetOpenerValue("{dps_id}","{pb_date}");return false;
The " are getting changed into $qout;
But when I look in the examplepack, it is not being changed...

When using the comma between the parameters, the html template code is completely in error, from the comma until the end is being duplicated at the end of the template.

<td class="KnockoutDataTD"><a class="KnockoutDataLink" onclick='SetOpenerValue("{dps_id}","{pb_date}");return false;' href="{dps_id_Src}">{dps_id}</a> </td>

Does anybody have the same experience?
RonB
Posted: 11/12/2003, 4:47 AM

try :
SetOpenerValue({dps_id},{pb_date});return false;

Ron
Snorky
Posted: 11/12/2003, 10:50 AM

Hi Ron,
Tried it but did not get the result i have expected, which is getting the code correctly insirted using CCS client side event programming Format->Event->OnClick.

Finally I have edit the html template directly.
Still the second error "duplication of the code from the comma{pb_date etc." occurs. And CCS does not seem to recognice the END-marking of the grid form.
However, after simply deleting the extra html code added by CCS is does work.

I am a bit confused on wether to enter an event like that using the Format->Event of CCS or to just edit the html template directly?

I also find that editing javascript events using CCS goes very slow comparing to editing server side events.

thanks for the sugestion...

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login