CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

codecharge2.2

Print topic Send  topic

silvia
Posted: 11/14/2003, 11:45 AM

when i want to test my pages and have codecharge running it locks my access database and i can't see the page i want to test (asp). i have to close down codecharge, check my page, then re-open the program so i keep working. i'm coming back to codecharge (was v.1 smth. user) and i don't remember anything like that from before. what am i doing wrong? (i'm running xp)

also, i export with stylesheet. in my stylesheet i have
PageBODY {background-color: #FFFFFF; color: #000000; link=#000000; vlink=#000000; alink=#000000}, however the clolor of the links isn't read when i open the page in a browser. i have to edit my html file, hand-put the color in the <body> tag there so it works.

will appreciate your help!
Sjg
Posted: 11/14/2003, 12:14 PM

This is probably a permissions issue on the folder where Access resides. I had the same problem. right click on the folder and select properties. Ensure the the Group or User Name has the proper permissions.

You may need to go to View - Folder Option - View Tab. Then uncheck Use simple file sharing. This will allow you to control the permissions from above.

Sjg

Ken Hardwick
Posted: 11/14/2003, 2:20 PM

I've been having same problem.

I just create two copies of my database and point the CodeCharge file to one
and the web application to the other.

I'm sure there is a better way, but....

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login