CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

One logon returns grid with available applications

Print topic Send  topic

sue
Posted: 11/20/2003, 2:30 PM

Is this possible? Should it be possible? I am truly a newbie and need advice.

I have many users and am developing many applications. Users can have access to a variety of applications. I envision a login page that takes a user to a switchboard page (grid) showing which applications they have access to. From there they choose the one they want.

Are there reasons I shouldn't do this? Can CodeCharge Studio do it for me or will I need to write my own code to do it?

Thanks in advance.
Karen
Posted: 11/21/2003, 7:04 PM

Hi Sue,

If all the applications are being developed in CCS, then it shouldn't be a problem. If they aren't, I'm not sure since I haven't done that before.

Hope that helps!
JHP
Posted: 11/22/2003, 12:05 AM

As long as you place the application name and link to the application in a database it should not be a problem. Use the ccs login and create group access, be sure to assign a group access to the applications in the database as well.
If you need more info let me know.
JHP

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login