CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Weird things happens when selecting fields anywhere

Print topic Send  topic

Remy
Posted: 01/12/2004, 3:57 PM

:-/

OK, here it is:

I have in use: xampp 1.2 for Windows (www.apachefriends.org) whichj is basically apache 2.0.48 plus new php and stuff.

I connect to th emySQL db on my webserver with ODBC for design and direct ofor server (as sugested)

I In stalled CCS 2.2.3 (the latest version) on my other PC and started working. The problem is that whenever I need to select fields (for instance to setup the security properties, I only see the EVEN (not the uneven) field s in my tables. It applies to ALL tables: i see only half of th efields..... Weird huh?

Any1 can shine a light on this?>
admin

Posted: 01/12/2004, 7:12 PM

Looks like your trial version has expired.
You can contact CodeCharge Support if this is not the case and you'd like us to analyze your installation in more detail. The support link is in the Forum's footer.
View profile  Send private message
Remy
Posted: 01/15/2004, 11:50 PM

I think your right. I installed CodeCharge Studio on my other PC now and it works OK. And on my other PC the trial just expired.

Solved :-)

Ill use CCS on my other PC and see if its worth buying then. atm i am poisitive about CCS, but the only problem is (as far as my limited knowledge about CCS goes) that adapting once created forms is quite hard. If i want to add fields, or change the menu, i get in trouble. I could not find another soolution then to rebuild complete forms constantly. But then again, ibecause i use the trial version, I dont have the manuals to see if that can be solved easily

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login