CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> GotoCode Archive

layout

Print topic Send  topic

morrell aberdeen
Posted: 01/05/2004, 9:30 PM

I seem to have trouble redesigning the Grid layout after I run the application builder. In other words, after using the Application the layout is either in tabular, columnar of justified design.

I will like however to be able to change the layout of my pages entirely and thereby to reposition components - grid. How do i do that?
Edd
Posted: 01/06/2004, 3:50 AM

You can globally change the HTML forms after they are generated. You can also changes by editing the themes (suggest you create a new one).

Some items you can never change but BE CAREFULL and back up everything before doing any globals. I highly recommend a product called "Search and Replace" it will save you days if you work with CCS.

Edd
www.syntech.com.au
morrellaberdeen
Posted: 01/06/2004, 4:07 PM

Thanks. I do understand your meaning of creating a new theme. When, however, you refer to globally changing the html forms, is that simply done by opening the forms in a code editor?
Edd
Posted: 01/06/2004, 5:16 PM

I meant that you can use any code editor or a global search and replace tool to clean / fix the generated HTML. I do this all the time and provided you don't touch the template brackets '{}' CCS is totally fine with this.

If you want the best global replace tool on the market go to:
http://www.funduc.com/search_replace.htm

this will save you so much time.

Edd
www.syntech.com.au

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login