CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> General -> Web Design

Custom Web Calendar Integration

Print topic Send  topic

jmr

Posted: 01/22/2004, 2:21 PM

Project involves integrating a web calendar into a website. The calendar has the following requirements:

1. The calendar has one owner and many unrelated secure users who can see available time slots and request reservation of one or more time slots.
2. A time slot request generates an email to the calendar owner who has to confirm the time slot 'appointment'.
3. Taken time slots must show as masked blocks to a user but must display actual appt detail to the owner.
4. The calendar data (taken time slots) have to synchronize with the owner's Outlook calendar bi-directional.

Not wanting to reinvent the wheel, I would appreciate any suggestions for exisiting solutions, or components thereof, that may be available, especially ones that might easily integrate into a CCS development.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

jmr

PS - Also posted under CCS General.
Gyro

Posted: 04/24/2005, 6:07 PM

Hi JMR, I'm looking for the same... I found some calendar on the web (.net), but all requires a lot of knowledge and work. If you find something can you let me know? Thanks!
View profile  Send private message
mamboBROWN

Posted: 04/25/2005, 12:18 PM

What language (PHP, ASP or JAVA) and database (MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle) are you using? I might be able to point you to some solutions.
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login