CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> CodeCharge.Discussion

 Error: 429 ActiveX component can't create object%

Print topic Send  topic

Author Message
Yemisi Araoye
Posted: 02/05/2001, 5:41 AM

Hi,
I have downloaded the newest version of code charge and installed it but
when i run it, i get an error message saying 429 ActiveX component can't
create object%. What does that mean?

Yemisi

CodeCharge
Posted: 02/06/2001, 3:41 AM

It may mean many different things, and may be related to an outdated DLL
file/component on your system.
We have one more installation issue on some desktops, which we're trying to
solve and should be releasing another update within 24 hours.

Yemisi Araoye <yaraoye@datasphir.com> wrote in message
news:95mah8$5h5$1@news.codecharge.com...
> Hi,
> I have downloaded the newest version of code charge and installed it but
> when i run it, i get an error message saying 429 ActiveX component can't
> create object%. What does that mean?
>
> Yemisi
>
>

CodeCharge
Posted: 02/08/2001, 3:12 AM

Please try installing the latest version
http://www.codecharge.com/download/files/CodeCharge1_0_103.exe


Yemisi Araoye <yaraoye@datasphir.com> wrote in message
news:95mah8$5h5$1@news.codecharge.com...
> Hi,
> I have downloaded the newest version of code charge and installed it but
> when i run it, i get an error message saying 429 ActiveX component can't
> create object%. What does that mean?
>
> Yemisi
>
>

BuhBuhWeb
Posted: 03/05/2001, 2:00 AM


"CodeCharge" <support@codecharge.com> wrote in message
news:95tuu0$sar$1@news.codecharge.com...
> Please try installing the latest version
> http://www.codecharge.com/download/files/CodeCharge1_0_103.exe
>
>
> Yemisi Araoye <yaraoye@datasphir.com> wrote in message
>news:95mah8$5h5$1@news.codecharge.com...
> > Hi,
> > I have downloaded the newest version of code charge and installed it but
> > when i run it, i get an error message saying 429 ActiveX component can't
> > create object%. What does that mean?
> >
> > Yemisi
> >


I did downloaded version CodeCharge1_0_103.exe and I get the exact same
error. It is unfortunate because this software looks like it has promise. If
there is an outdated dll on my machine your software should recognize this
and replace it with a current one.

Bye

BuhBuhWeb
>
>

CodeCharge
Posted: 03/07/2001, 3:19 AM

Hi,

Your issue is actually different but it is likely related to outdated
connectivity drivers.
You may need to install MDAC 2.6 from
http://www.microsoft.com/data/download_260rtm.htm
We do not include all such components to keep the file size smaller.
Sorry about the problem.

Adam


"BuhBuhWeb" <webshaker@nospamwebshaker.com> wrote in message
news:fer97pfrb$mf5$1@mail.tankhill.com...
>
> "CodeCharge" <support@codecharge.com> wrote in message
>news:95tuu0$sar$1@news.codecharge.com...
> > Please try installing the latest version
> > http://www.codecharge.com/download/files/CodeCharge1_0_103.exe
> >
> >
> > Yemisi Araoye <yaraoye@datasphir.com> wrote in message
> >news:95mah8$5h5$1@news.codecharge.com...
> > > Hi,
> > > I have downloaded the newest version of code charge and installed it
but
> > > when i run it, i get an error message saying 429 ActiveX component
can't
> > > create object%. What does that mean?
> > >
> > > Yemisi
> > >
>
>
> I did downloaded version CodeCharge1_0_103.exe and I get the exact same
> error. It is unfortunate because this software looks like it has promise.
If
> there is an outdated dll on my machine your software should recognize this
> and replace it with a current one.
>
> Bye
>
> BuhBuhWeb
> >
> >
>
>


   


These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Internet Database

Visually create Web enabled database applications in minutes.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login


Powered by UltraApps Forum created with CodeCharge Studio
Copyright 2003-2004 by UltraApps.com  and YesSoftware, Inc.