CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Archive -> CodeCharge.Discussion

 Date and Time Calculations

Print topic Send  topic

Author Message
va_scorp
Posted: 03/05/2003, 1:50 PM

Greets,

Does anyone here have examples of performing date and time calculations. I
have a database that has a date (start, end) and a time field (start,end). I
want to know how to calculate the difference in hours detween day x time x
and day y time y.

Thanks,

VS

Richi Novello
Posted: 03/05/2003, 3:22 PM

What database?

"va_scorp" <va_scorp@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:b45rfp$vk9$1@news.codecharge.com...
> Greets,
>
> Does anyone here have examples of performing date and time calculations. I
> have a database that has a date (start, end) and a time field (start,end).
I
> want to know how to calculate the difference in hours detween day x time x
> and day y time y.
>
> Thanks,
>
> VS
>
>

va_scorp
Posted: 03/05/2003, 5:45 PM

Access

"Richi Novello" <tqlnov@tin.it> wrote in message
news:b460r4$bo7$1@news.codecharge.com...
> What database?
>
> "va_scorp" <va_scorp@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>news:b45rfp$vk9$1@news.codecharge.com...
> > Greets,
> >
> > Does anyone here have examples of performing date and time calculations.
I
> > have a database that has a date (start, end) and a time field
(start,end).
> I
> > want to know how to calculate the difference in hours detween day x time
x
> > and day y time y.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > VS
> >
> >
>
>

Richi Novello
Posted: 03/10/2003, 3:40 PM

>> access

Sorry...
With MySQL I use the sql date_sub() function... I don't know if there is
something similar in Access sql dialect.

Richi Novello

DonB
Posted: 03/11/2003, 5:53 AM

DateAdd.

e.g.:

tomorrow = DateAdd("d",1,Now())
last_month = DateAdd("m",-1, now())

DonB


"Richi Novello" <tqlnov@tin.it> wrote in message
news:b4j7os$cq1$1@news.codecharge.com...
> >> access
>
> Sorry...
> With MySQL I use the sql date_sub() function... I don't know if there is
> something similar in Access sql dialect.
>
> Richi Novello
>
>


   


These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login


Powered by UltraApps Forum created with CodeCharge Studio
Copyright 2003-2004 by UltraApps.com  and YesSoftware, Inc.