CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> Wishes

A few IDE enhancement suggestions

Print topic Send  topic

darren166

Posted: 02/12/2004, 8:10 AM

At the moment if you highlight a label or element in the designer then the element is also highlighted in the explorer, but only if the group it belongs to is already expanded, it would be good to have CCS auto expand the directory / page / group as I often want to quickly access all the elements without individually clicking on them in the designer. (Maybe this could be a settable option)

When inserting a new control from the 'forms' tab of the toolbox it would be good if after binding it to a database field the 'name' and 'control source' options were prefilled as they are when you use the wizard.

The Table manipulation within the designer needs to be adjusted a little as it quite often makes a mistake when inserting / removing extra columns or rows (as does Dreamweaver!).

Cutting and pasting of grids / records etc is excellent and a real time saver, but just to make it total, how about including all the events associated with that grid and its elements?

Just a few items that would save me even more time than this excellent product already has!

Darren.

Midnight Oil Consumers.
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login