CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> PHP

Multiple Directories within a Project

Print topic Send  topic

ferobert

Posted: 02/14/2004, 9:36 AM

Hello all,

I am wondering what kind of directory structure is best suited for developing with CCS (my version 2.2.3.60). The default "everything in the same folder" does not satisfy my needs. I would like to have the templates in one folder, and the common files in an "include" folder, properly protected with .htaccess.

For my first CCS project, I work on the site with CSS, generating all files in one folder. At the end, I am thinking to modify "RelativePath" in the code manually (in all files), and maybe even $PathToRoot. Then, to move the common files, and templates, into their final locations. But, when I'll need to change something in the project, the whole procedure needs to be performed again :( Is there a simpler way, maybe some CCS configuration I overlooked?

The CCS help doesn't say much about this issue, and I haven't found anything really usable in the forums, either. So, how are you experienced pros use CCS?

Thanks and regards,
Robert
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

PHP Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login