CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual PHP Web Development

Visually Create Internationalized Web Applications, Web Reports, Calendars, and more.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> Help/Consulting -> Help - Jobs Wanted

Graphics Expert (templates) required

Print topic Send  topic

Simon Cranmer
Posted: 02/18/2004, 4:11 AM

I run a very small software/outsourcing company. I am in the last throws of organising a large (well for me) project with a salad/vegetable produce company. The project will involve a lot of planning and programming but will make profit based on an aggressive delivery date. I will be using codecharge to produce some of the system and would like someone to produce me some example templates to use. Currently I only need a rough quote for cost and timescale but will expect by March to know one way or another and then have around 3 weeks for delivery.

I would ideally like to use 2 templates but would like a few to choose from and may purchase more. Currently there is no actual criteria for colour schemes etc but what do I envisage…

*although I am not using it I love the phpBB template Solaris (http://www.jakob-persson.com/forums/index.php?s=11). What I like about Solaris is its crispness and fluidity.

*one could be based on the solaris theme but maybe replace the sun with some produce Spinach, Rocket or Green Oak leaves maybe

*one could be based on http://123-reg.co.uk/ (see boxes register, build, host) Again the fluidity, maybe either the whole table looking like its in a water droplet and text in white or just the boarders and the text in black.

*one could be with very limited jpgs etc for speed.

*the rest down to your creativity.

Please PM me with jpg examples you have done or a url to your examples. I will then pick 1 (or maybe 2) people.

Simon

PS This is not about a bidding war, whoever I believe can produce the best designs will get the work.
Si Cranmer
Posted: 02/18/2004, 4:17 AM

DOH!

You cannot PM on this forum. Please send replys to
scranmer ATSIGN consultant DOT com.
Eladesor
Posted: 02/20/2004, 10:58 AM

Hi,

Why not browse one of the many online template sites like 'Template Monster' choose one that suits your needs and then providing it also has a psd file order it....

You can then edit the psd file in Photoshop (though there is other software to do it) -> create the slices and export everything into a html template.....

All you then need to do is import the template into CCS and add the functionality that you require.

This would give you far greater choice than asking for 'one or two' to choose from and at a reasonable price ..... Hope this helps.

Eladesor
(Admin - CodeChargers.com)
Si Cranmer
Posted: 02/23/2004, 3:09 AM

Thanks for the reply,

Wish I could, I have 6 months work to do deliver in under 3 months. However at this rate of reply it may be my only option and deliver as an "afterthought".

Cheers

Si.

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

Web Database

Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.
CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login