CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Visual Web Reporting

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> ASP

insert two or more data in table

Print topic Send  topic

Rodrigo Quezada
Posted: 02/24/2004, 12:47 PM

Hello, I need to insert two or more registries in a table, but, in automatic form, without a form of registries...
kevind

Posted: 03/03/2004, 1:52 PM

If I understand you, you want to automatically have a page insert some values into a table without the user having to do something.

One way I cheat to do this is have the on page load event on the client side, submit the form automatically. On submission the form can return to another page or, the calling page.

Kevin

======================
CCS 3.2.x / ASP / MS Access /mySQL / PHP / jQuery / jQuery UI / jQuery Mobile
View profile  Send private message
Vagelis
Posted: 03/23/2004, 12:44 PM

Quote kevind:
If I understand you, you want to automatically have a page insert some values into a table without the user having to do something.

One way I cheat to do this is have the on page load event on the client side, submit the form automatically. On submission the form can return to another page or, the calling page.

Kevin

Hello Kev...

I`m intrested on your opinion. I would like to know more about that "On submission the form can return to another page or, the calling page". Please reply to me by using me e-mail (and_vagas@hotmail.com)

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login