CodeCharge Studio
search Register Login  

Web Reports

Visually create Web Reports in PHP, ASP, .NET, Java, Perl and ColdFusion.
CodeCharge.com

YesSoftware Forums -> CodeCharge Studio -> General/Other

Print topic Send  topic

Henryk

Posted: 03/01/2004, 8:11 AM

I am not sure how difficult this would be, but it seems daunting to me. There are a variety of ways to send an e-mail based on form results, none of which seem to fit my needs. What I would like to do is create a button. This button would send an e-mail with certain fields from a form in the subject and body. The clincher is, based on a choice in one field, region, will affect the mailing list it goes to. I am thinking that if I created a table with the e-mail addresses in one column, and region in another column, and then based on region from the form the to field would be populated from this. MSSQL using asp. The mailing list is dynamic, so it would need to updateable, which is why I am thinking of using a database table for it. Any suggestions as to a direction to continue my search and efforts in would be appreciated. Thanks!

Henryk
View profile  Send private message

Add new topic Subscribe to topic   

These are Community Forums for users to exchange information.
If you would like to obtain technical product help please visit http://support.yessoftware.com.

MS Access to Web

Convert MS Access to Web.
Join thousands of Web developers who build Web applications with minimal coding.

CodeCharge.com

Home   |    Search   |    Members   |    Register   |    Login